There are so many little details that go in to a wedding day, as a wedding photographer I love to capture all those little details in pictures. The wedding rings, your shoes, flowers and so much more, the list is endless. All these little touches mean so much to you on your wedding day and its for that reason that I want to capture them so you can look back on them for years to come. Below I have listed some top tips on getting the most out of your wedding details.
– The rings! Possibly the most important wedding detail, I will always try and capture a picture of these. Try and give them a polish before the big day.
– Custom Dress hangers really help to add something to the wedding dress and brides maid dress. If you can try and have these ready and even better if the dress is already on them.
– Your flowers. Some times the flowers might not arrive until just before the ceremony is due to start. If you can get the flowers to arrive before the photographer, that way we can get some pictures of your flowers with other details like shoes or perfume.
– If you can bring an order of service or even a wedding invitation along to the preparations then I can include them with the rest of your details. It can be nice to do a pictures of all of your details together.
– Be ready. When I arrive for bridal preparation I always like to start with the detail pictures. This means I can hand them back to you and I won’t hinder you later In the day by asking for them. If they are all ready to go this can help speed up the process.
Below I have included a selection of detail wedding pictures.